Supercritical Fluid Extraction produces the best product when the extraction vessel has an appropriately high packing density. Low packing density is typically the result of irregularly shaped plant material, resulting in slower and more costly extraction and inconsistent product quality. Milling plant material to a uniform size using the Mobius M210 makes extraction more efficient and leads to higher-quality oils. Product destined for ground consumption is consistently beautiful.
- 110 lbs per hour dry
- 5 screen options ranging from coarse to fine output
- Quality 304 stainless steel construction
- Indoor non-marking casters for easy positioning
- GMP-compliant and easy to clean
- Ergonomic design for perpetual operation