Faster Prep: Four guides allow you to process up to four stems at a time, decreasing the amount of time between cut down and the final trim.
Stainless Steel: The CannaGin 215’s stainless steel shearing doors allow you to apply pressure to your stems as needed, keeping you in control of the destemming process.
Speed Control: Customizable speed control ranges from 0-80 RPM. Lock in your speed to resume destemming at your most recently saved RPM.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Metal is made from food grade stainless steel.
- Motor is whisper quiet and only uses 25 watts of power.
- Shearing doors which aid in the destemming process.
- Rear shroud prevents user exposure to the rollers and guides stem removal for simple collection.
- It’s worth noting that, once the stems pass through the CannaGin, they are perfect to add into your mulch as the machine helps to break down the stems.
- An emergency stop switch instantly stops the CannaGin.
- Digital display which shows the revolutions per minute.
- Forward/reverse switch controls the direction of the motor.
- Speed dial allows the user to adjust speed, ranging from 1-80 revolutions per minute.
- Operate switch toggles between ‘standby’ and ‘run’. The machine will only operate when toggled to the ‘run’ position.
- Stainless steel ramp helps to gently guide your flowers into your collection tray
Weight: 25 Lbs.
Dimensions: 26″W x 16″L x 8″H
Power: 115v 60Hz at 25W 1.7 Amp
De-stem Rate: 4-6 Lbs./Hr.